Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about Home Care Providers of Connecticut.
Why should I choose Home Care Providers of Connecticut over someone from the local newspaper?
What are some of the advantages to choosing Home Care over moving to an Assisted Living Facility?
Many times, a loved one is moved into a facility when the family providing the care determines the burden is too much or when there are safety concerns. Home care allows families to focus on relationships instead of the work involved in taking care of a loved one, and we can be there for safety. When taking care of a loved one becomes ‘work’, our services can put the focus back on spending time together.
One of the main advantages of home care is to allow the person to age in place. This means they are able to remain independent in their own home for as long as possible. Home care is delivered in the home thus keeping families together.
Keeping your loved one in their home environment is a comforting alternative to premature admission to a long-term care facility. It is also less expensive than other forms of care.
What is the difference between Home Care and Home Health Care?
Where are services provided, can they be provided in an Assisted Living Facility?
What are ADL’s?
How do I start with Home Care Providers of Connecticut?
How quickly can services be provided?
How are Caregivers hired?
How are Caregivers matched with a Client?
What happens if my loved one doesn’t like the Caregiver?
Who pays the Caregiver, you or me?
13 Reasons to choose Home Care Providers of Connecticut over Other agencies
13 Reasons to Choose Home Care Providers of Connecticut.
- Other Agencies won’t answer your calls after hours. Home Care Providers of Connecticut has a 24-Hour call line with a representative ready to answer your call. This line is open 24/7 including Public Holidays.
- Other Agencies won’t be transparent and act in your best interest. Home Care Providers of Connecticut will always act or mediate in the interest of our clients. Taking care of your business is our business.
- Other Agencies will not allow you/family to participate in the plan of care. Home Care Providers of Connecticut Care Managers will gather information from Family Members, Social workers, Physicians, Nurses at times the patient to create the best suited care plan to promote quality of life and rehabilitation of the patient.
- Other Agencies will leave your problems unsolved. At Home Care Providers of Connecticut, concerns are relayed to the office staff, and we act on your behalf to find solutions to problems to ensure a pleasant and continued care.
- Other Agencies will talk and scandal about their clients. At Home Care Providers of Connecticut, we are sworn to Client Confidentiality and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Compliance.
- Other Agencies will treat you too cold and too professional. At Home Care Providers of Connecticut, our focus is not only the patient. When a patient suffers so too does their family and love ones. Home Care Providers of Connecticut observes that wellness and rehabilitation are at times elements the need to exist in patient’s family as well.
- Other Agencies will not respect your property. Part of Home Care Providers of Connecticut Risk Management, Licensing and Accreditation Standards, Home Care Providers of Connecticut and all its employees hold valid workplace liability insurance for damages incurred to client’s property resulting from Care Services being carried out.
- Other Agencies do not prioritize their clients. At Home Care Providers of Connecticut, we always put our clients and customers needs first. Our purpose is to serve you with Compassion, Integrity and Transparency.
- Other Agencies won’t support their workforce. Home Care Providers of Connecticut Managers provide constant supervision of Clients and employees by use of management tools, Daily Reporting logs and Shift Verification Software that captures Clock ins, and tasks performed during visits. Caregivers undergo number of educational steps at Employment Orientation, Client Care Plan Orientation and Ongoing In-service Programs. Licensed CNAs by State are required to renew license every 24 months.
- Other Agencies will not allow you to dispute a bill or Paycheck. It’s simple just give Home Care Providers of Connecticut a call and let a manager know your concern, and he/she will get to the bottom of it for you.
- Other Agencies will charge you extra fees for visits. As part of Home Care Providers of Connecticut Quality Assurance Program, a promise we made to you, our managers will call to make sure everything is going as planned, conduct scheduled visit and at times unscheduled visits to make sure our customers are kept Safe and happy without extra charge.
- Other Agencies always changing their rates and policies to suit their working capital and will charge you high interest if you don’t pay on time. Home Care Providers of Connecticut’s Prices will only increase on Two Conditions. If the client care needs change and other market related factors i.e. cost of labor and inflation.
- Other Agencies will charge you the lowest market rate and provide you the poorest quality of care. We at Home Care Providers of Connecticut belief life is priceless and cutting costs on health could cost a life or make one’s life tremendously painful and unhappy. We are not the cheapest, but we do charge the fair market rates and provide the highest level of care. So, you receive the best value of care for your dollar.